Monday, July 6, 2009

Good Company

Hi Y'all,
I hope that you had a good weekend. Here in the states we were lazy and had a 3-day weekend with the celebration of our Independence Day. It is a good time remembering sacrifices of those men and women who keep this country free. My neighbor invited my wife and I over for a get-together which was really great, she is retired military, our other neighbor is retired military with yet another neighbor that was military - plus several of her family that were ex-military. Between the group there were a number of purple heart recipients from Vietnam to current conflicts. Good company!!!

I'll be going on the road again and hopefully bring you some more up to date painting news and pictures of what Greg is currently working on. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment